Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 23, 2006

This year's experience of haze

We had a bad experience of haze this year..... It has been coming now and then from year to year. We are very worried if it is going to happen again next year, as our baby will be born soon, and if it will hamper our baby girls lung development. Hopefull the rightfull authorities are making an effort exterminate this dreadful pollution.

Anyway we saw a used car website blogger that shared the same setiment. You can read it here
http://www.luk4all.com.my/Blog/HazeAgain.asp

Excerp for it;
Not this time, not this year, I HAVE GOT TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. What drives me even more to do something about it is, I am going to be a father, next year. I do not want my baby to born into the world to fill her lungs with forest smokes.
I am telling our neighbor out there, that I have a choice, I can choose. It is going to be a tit for tat, I am going to BOYCOTT all goods that is being made by our neighboring country.


We certainly hope we do not have to go down that path, but if needed, we are with him.

No comments: