Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Its the weekend again... yippy

We are going to have a blast this weekend..... swimming, air itam dam jalan jalan, checking out electrical appliances and the reno work on the new house, bz'ing body around Hin Lerk's new house, shopping and etc.

Just to share a joke from the radio station last wednesday. Driving home and was listening to hitz.fm at about ~5.20pm (if my memory serve me right) when they annouce traffic was smooth at butterworh side of PG bridge and driving will be a breeze, and next 10minutes, I switch to fly.fm as hitz was playing some lousy music that did not suit my taste, and to my surprise fly.fm announce that PG bridge is all jam up and advise driver to use the ferry!!! Wonder who is right???

No comments: