Tuesday, April 20, 2010
MS & LS at 22 weeks
(1) Their weight is almost the same - 8kg
(2) Their height is almost the same too - 66cm
(3) And both does not take pacifier now ( even LS had stopped taking pacifier since 3 weeks ago )
(4) They really love to see ES talking, singing, whenever ES is around them, they will just look at
(5) Most of the time, they will not pass motion in their diapers. They used potty now
(6) They drink breast milk and formula now... almost 50%/ 50% ( 40 oz of breast milk per day is
only enough for half of their demand )
(7) Drinking about 5-5 1/2 oz now
(8) They are excited when reading book with them... They wanted to grab the book while reading.
(9) Ah Ma started to let them try 2 spoon of porridge every day. They like it!
Posted by baby girl diary at 2:48 PM