Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Happy Birthday Mummy!!! (updated)

from..... ee shuen

p/s Sorry I did not buy any present for mummy, I tried to go to Queensbay Mall but i could not get pass the house door, could not reach the key that open our home gate :(. And i heard they don't accept milk as payment.

So as a present replacement, I promise I will be a good girl and I try my best to sleep through the night without waking up in the middle of the night (hopefully my tummy won't rummble too loudly)



ee shuen is so excited over the cake.


tssk tssk what is uncle fu mauh doing back there?





Pre-birthday celebration in Ipoh!!


1 comment:

Bart said...

Happy Birthday to SY. EE Shuen so cute... want to buy present some more :o). Very thoughtful.