Friday, September 23, 2011
Chocolate butter cake
Now it's time for me to try it out by myself.
What you need:
190g all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder ( sifted )
3 tablespoons fresh milk
70g chocolates ( add one tablespoon of olive oil and heat up in microwave for 30 seconds )
What you do:
(1) Add sugar into butter and mix with low speed till smooth and light yellowish.
(2) Add in egg, one at a time, and mix well after each addtion.
(3) Add in flour in three addition.
(4) Mix fresh milk with the batter.
(5) Take out some batter and add in chocolate mixture. Mix well.
(6) Pour the original batter into a 9 inche baking tray. Followed by chocolate batter. Pour in another layer of original batter on top.
(7) Put the tray into the preheated oven ( 180 C or 356 F ) for about 40 minutes or till the surface turned