Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mother's day

Few days before mother's day, ES brought back this from school. It's a surprise for mother's day according to her. According to her teacher, Ms Jessica, it is supposed to be opened during mother's day.
 There is a card on top of the present - Happy Mother's Day card by ES.

 ES drew a picture of mom and herself.

Oh... It is a write up about MOTHER by her:
You are the best cook
You make me smily
You make my lunch
You tuck me into bed
I am happy you are in my family

MSLS too brought back two little plants from school, as mother's day present.  

They were busy watering the plants after came back from school.


 A simple card by MSLS, with the help of her teacher, MS Heather.





We are too far to celebrate mother's day with our two lovely mothers this year. We called back and wish them happy mother's day. How I wish I can cooked for them during this special occasion.
On mother's day, we cooked beef burger, with avocado salad and baked potato wedges.

And also an orange yogurt cake with vanilla buttercream frosting and strawberry cream cheese filling.

Thanks for all the lovely thoughts from my three girls and happy mother's day to our mum and all
mothers out there....  

No comments: