Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, May 11, 2012

If you believe you can do it, you can.....

I was trying to untie a knot with ES last two days. After awhile, still not able to do it. ES was standing beside me. She asked me to use a scissors to cut it, but I told her I would like to try first as the ribbon is so nice.

All of a sudden, she told me that:" Mummy, if you believe you can do it, then you will be able to do it. ( what she meant is able to untie the knot even it is difficult ). Just like not long ago, when I was playing with a puzzle, I tell myself I can do it. After trying, I managed to complete the whole puzzle." 

I was surprised by what she had told me, as I do not expect this comes out from my 5 years old girl!

No comments: