The girls were feeling bored after their afternoon nap. Not interested in playing toys...Reading? no.... Drawing? no....
I suggest to them if they wanted to clean the house with me. Perfect day, as the weather was about 16 degree C. Happily, they agreed.
MS was wiping the glass door.
ES and LS were wiping the window.
So, as a reward, I made them chocolate chips berries yogurt. They love to eat yogurt. One bowl is always not enough, and they always ask for more.
Making homemade yogurt is really simple and more cost effective compared to those bougth from grocery store.
- 1 Half gallon of milk
- 2-3 Tbs of plain yogurt (as a starter)
- Place the smaller pot into the larger pot of boiling water.
- Carefully pour your milk into the smaller pot.
- Heat milk to 185 degree F.
- Cool milk to 110 degree F.
- Pour 2 - 3 tbs plain yogurt into the milk.
- Pour into sterilised containers.
- Close the lid, and set in a warm place for 12 to 15 hours. Refrigerate, until chilled before serving.