Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 29, 2012

A surprise from ES


ES requested for some colour papers yesterday. She wanted to make us " something ", and I was not allowed to see what she is doing.
The flower beside ES is from our backyard.

She made an envelope, and there are two notes in it.
To mom, I love you
To dad, I love you


While she was working on her important task, I made some sourdough buns ( for duo cheese steak burgers ) and baked sourdough donuts for this morning's breakfast. The girls prefer the baked donuts rather than the burger, even though I made them some mini burgers. Think they are still learning how to eat burger as a whole. They always separate it into vege, meat, buns and have it one by one.

No comments: