LS on the left and MS on the right. Looking at their babies' photos, even us, sometimes we do confused who is MSLS, haha!
MSLS just turned three on 28th October 2012. Here are some updates about them:
Language & Thinking Development :
- Love singing. Their most favourite song is " London Bridge is falling down". They started singing this song since 3 months back. Whenever we passed by any bridge, or overhead bridge, they will sing this song. Other nursery rhymes that they love to sing included The wheel of the bus, baa baa black sheep, twinkle twinkle little star, ke ren lai ( mandarin ), liang zhi lao fu ( mandarin ).
- Like to read story books. After listening to the stories, they act as storyteller, and pretend to tell us story.
- Speaks in complete sentences. Sometimes they do trick us, eg: When anybody asked them what is their name ( to make sure they are MS or LS ), they will say out the other person's name.
LS : Magdalene... ( then she laughed )
Social & Emotional Development :
- Follow simple directions; enjoy helping with household tasks such as hanging clothes.
- Able to make choices between two things
- Begins to notice other people's moods and feelings
- Like to copy their big sister
- Take turns in game
- Screw and unscrew jar lids or turns door handle
- build towers or castle
- turn book pages one at a time
- like colouring.
- draw straight line, circle and sometimes after drawing lines, they tell us what is it.
- like to say " 5, 6 " when they saw any objects more than 2.
- Just knew how to ride a bicycle last month.