- MS is 13.2kg, while LS is 12.7kg.
- MSLS still wearing diapers during daytime nap and night time. For LS, it is more for " just in case" basis. It had been three weeks she did not pee in her diapers. It was all started during three weeks back, there was a few morning, I noticed she did not pee in her diapers, and keep on acknowledged her that she is doing a good job. From then onwards, she stopped peepee in her diapers. Once awhile she will wake up during midnight, but most of the time she will only need her potty or go staright to the toilet immediately after she wakes up. However, before her sleep, she will requested to go to the toilet for a few times! For MS, she is still trying not pee in her diapers.
- During daytime, they will pee or poo in their potty without asking our assitance. Quite independent on this. They will say " shh shh..." for pee, and "chouchou" ( smelly in mandarin ) for poo.
- Have their milk 3 - 4 times per day ( after afternoon nap, before sleep, during midnight, sometimes early in the morning.
- Daily diet consists of bread/ oat with sliced bananas or raisin, fruit juice or fruit for breakfast, porridge or rice before afternoon nap, fruits/ bread/ yogurt/ bean during tea time, and porridge/rice or noodles for dinner. LS is more picky while MS will eat most of the food that we offered. They were given a candy stick last week during their gymnastic class, they tasted a bit and keep on saying " yummy", as this is their first time eating sweets!
- When ES reads her story book before sleep, they wanted to follow what she is reading. They always say out the last word of the sentence when ES is reading.
- They know how to wear their shoes, pants, but still find it difficult to wear their shirt, and put on the buttons.
- They loves to brush their teeth, morning and night.
- Will demand for what to wear, for examples wanted to wear skirt instead of pants.
- Sometimes they will be fighting, when this happened, mummy will asked them to " share share". Most of the time, it works. They will immediately change into " sharing" mode.
- They are friendly to people most of the times, by saying " hello".
- They can spoon-feed themselves.