The girls wanted a cake for their breakfast as I had not been baking cakes for awhile. Just bake a simple butter cake add in with apple cubes for a different flavour. As usual, they like it and request for more...
What you need:
190g all purpose flour
1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder ( sifted )
3 tablespoons fresh milk
1 green apple ( cut into 1cm X 1cm cube )
What you do:
(1) Add sugar into butter and mix with low speed till smooth and light yellowish.
(2) Add in egg, one at a time, and mix well after each addtion.
(3) Add in flour in three addition.
(4) Mix fresh milk with the batter.
(5) Add in apples.
(6) Pour the batter into a 9 inche baking tray.
(7) Put the tray into the preheated oven ( 180 C or 356 F ) for about 35 minutes or till the surface turned brownish.